I've been overwhelmed by everyone's support of my new adventure in cut flower farming. It takes an incredible amount of time, work and love when growing flowers from seed to vase but the rewards are great when I see your happy faces!
When I decided to expand and start selling my flowers I made a commitment to myself to keep the pressure low and enjoy the journey the first few years. As a result I am keeping my outlet options open and trying different things to see whats the best fit.
How to get my flowers - this year!
- Weekly drops: These are posted on Facebook and Instagram late Thursday/early Friday and on Sunday. All of these arrangement will be pre-made and ready to go. I can deliver to town Friday morning and Sunday night. I accept cash, Venmo & Paypal.
- Pre-orders/special request: Just message me! I can't wait to hear from you
- Wholesale/bulk orders: Please reach out if you are a florist or event planner looking for some beautiful blooms.
What I'm not doing - at least this year
- Farmers markets: Our markets have so many great flowers already and it is also a bit more of a time commitment than I can make at this time.
- Pop up shops: I think this would be very fun and would like to explore this in the future.
What is in the works - any day now
- Website ordering!
- A la cart services: Centerpieces, arrangements, etc for pick up.
It can be difficult to find balance as a one woman show. I have a husband, a cat (Hi Stanley), a full time job and some pretty sweet friends who I don't want to neglect . . . And its soooooo easy to do when you get among the flowers! Thank you, thank you, thank you, for supporting my dream, supporting my growth (more coming next year), and me as I figure out the best ways to get you beautiful flowers!